Thank you for taking the time to share your information
Congratulations! You’ve taken the first step in getting started. Allow me to start sharing information that may be helpful to you in preparing for our call and your web design project.
- What is the next step in the process? You can expect to receive an email confirming receiving your submission. It will include some helpful tips for preparing for a discovery call.
- Can we just hop on a call and discuss the project? Our goal is to prepare for your call so that we can provide the best possible experience. We require 48 hours to prep for the discovery call.
- How do I schedule the discovery call? You will receive a link to our calendar where you can book a call. You’ll see our availability. Pick a day and time that works for you and we will follow up with confirmation.
- What do I need to have ready for the call? The discovery call will be about finding out more about your business and project. The goal is to get to your “why” and how we can relay that to your target audience. This will allow us to build a strategy that is customized to you and your business specifically.
When it comes to putting together a website. One of the things as a client that will in most cases be your responsibility will be content.
Thinking through what you want to convey will be important. Your website will be your online business card.
- Give some thought to the photos that you’d like to use. Are you going to use your own photographs or will you need stock photos?
- Will there be video? How will you host the videos? Will they be stored on the website or will you look to share via 3rd parties like YouTube?
- Written content is tricky. You need to convey what it is that you do but relay what’s in it for the target audience. What need is it that you’re able to fill.
Frank Collins | Author
“Majority Media LLC was professional, responsive, and knowledgeable in producing a website for our book. We knew so little in the beginning. Patient training, and quick replies to mundane inquiries. We got much more than expected.”